Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing 6

Oh woe is me! I am only on thing 6. 23 seems SO far away.......
Ok, I'm done with my drama queen moment. As I plug along, I found this one really easy because I was already following a few blogs and I already had my accounts all set up, so it was pretty well a done deal once I went to the link. Easy peasy. I added all my buddies NT 23 blogs. And I added the reader to my iGoogle page. DID YOU? This session is really beefing up my iGoogle. Now if you're reading this, then you probably like me and you should add my other blog to your reader so you can keep up with what I read. And I just did a book trailer that I posted there. The URL is:
http://mybrainistoofull.blogspot.com/
Now, what I'm not sold on yet is all this tagging and seeing what other people like, but I'm keeping an open mind. That's just me trying to limit the amount of info coming into my brain- cause if you didn't already know, it's too full.

No comments:

Post a Comment