Friday, July 3, 2009

Part 2


Ok, I was just checking on that first one to see if it really posted like I thought it would. I'm not real sure I experiences the full capability of mashups tonight. But I did like what I tried and I will definitely try it more. It wasn't quite what I expected. I thought it would be more creative really. Hard to explain. Two I played with are things I didn't post cause I was kind of disappointed. One was the spell with images mashup. I could only save the html of it. I wasn't sure how that'd show up in my blog. I made it for use with my book club anyway, so I'll have a chance to use that again later. My other experiment was the caption on a picture. I liked the idea cause I've had a specific need for that when doing my booktalks. But it was not at all what I expected. It was really intended to be used for speech bubbles! That's not cool. Or not what I wanted anyway. I made one, but it's not that impressive, so not posted. Thus, you have learned of tonight's endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment