Monday, July 20, 2009

facebook

Oh, Thing 8- so easy! I love you! I wish you were all this easy!! In fact, it was so easy, I did it last summer! My husband just recently started his account, though, and he's been using it more than me. I, oddly, had no issues whatsoever with providing all my info- probably because I sought out facebook first and I knew it was it was viewable only to chosen friends. I am happy to announce that I have 123 friends (ok they call them connections and what I'm doing is bragging). I have even denied requests of people that I think are just friend surfing and don't really know me. What I've used Facebook for: finding friends- especially from high school, email/messaging, posting photos and to kill time. I have periodically been distracted by little games or applications- like trying to steal Twilight characters from my friends. It is truly a new and bizarre world. My one real insightful comment here is that it really has to be way cooler than myspace. EVERYONE gets in trouble with myspace. I never hear that about facebook. So must be true, huh? I will definitely enjoy Thing 9 and getting to know some of the lesser used aspects of facebook. Oh yeah- it was and still is blocked at my work/school.

No comments:

Post a Comment