Wednesday, July 22, 2009

more on facebook

Oh I can get so lost in facebook. But honestly I think my first impression of it still sticks-it's mainly a time drainer. Joining groups- as directed- has lead to this one main concern: why do I always have to "allow access" for these groups/applications/organizations/whatever to all my photos, info, friends, etc? I don't think that is always necessary and it's like this huge red flag every time. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, that is most likely why my district doesn't allow us to use facebook but blocks it. They said it causes problems to your computer. Which is one reason I didn't spend much time with it. I don't have much of a change of opinion about it thus far. Nonetheless, I joined ALA, six degrees of separation, and We can 10,000,000 Christians on the Internet. The last two wanted me to send out invitations to friends to complete joining, but I didn't. I also accepted several invitations from friends for Causes- now that seems like a more worthy use of Facebook. Oh, and a scrapbooking interest group. That looks promising as I think you can fancy up your photos. Despite about 90 minutes of this, I STILL have 94 requests to deal with....... Do they find out when you "ignore" your invitations and whatnot?

No comments:

Post a Comment