Monday, August 17, 2009

You Tube

Well, if you're going there just to browse, you might as well watch our video at the Book Cart Drill Team Competition THAT WE SHOULD HAVE WON! I'm not bitter.
For allowing us to post such videos many would find unimportant, I applaud you You Tube. Man, and guess what I learned playing around out there, they are making a movie out of Hunger Games. Score! I LOVED that book. They have a few trailers out for Catching Fire too, so that rocks. Let's see, I also did a search for Banned Books Week- in preparation for the upcoming celebration. I found a video Katie Couric did that I might use. I also got another idea for creating a video of the top ten challenged books. I may try that. I also did a search for Yalsa and found two interesting things: videos on a gaming exhibit at ALA and a program called Teen Book Drop. Interesting. I REALLY need a Flip video camera for the library! I have been inspired by You Tube today to make a promo for Java Makes Me Jump and maybe book club too.

No comments:

Post a Comment