Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I've joined Twitworld- I mean Twitter

HALFWAY DONE!!!! OMG! Gosh, I'm so much more comfortable blogging than tweeting. I'd really prefer to call it twitting cause it just sounds so darn funny. If you want to check me out, follow me, whatever, then I'm @lionslib or something like that. I spent the majority of my time tonight on Twitter finding people to follow. The sky's the limit seems like. Not sure the last time I heard about Twitter- maybe when I saw my kids' school district marquee advertising that we could follow them on Twitter. So I am following them. And of course, the school district I work for. That only seems fair, right. I do like the idea of keeping up with someone or getting news in small snippets- it fits my theory of there is just too much information out there and I must seriously limit what i allow into my overpacked brain. But what was more fun was looking for authors online. Don't know why but I knew Scott Westerfeld would be there and I was not disappointed. A-mus-ing. Stephenie Meyer- if you can figure out which is the real one, will you let me know? Hmmm my judgement of Twitter's place in my life is postponed until further exploration can be done.....

No comments:

Post a Comment